Dynamics AX/D365 Systems Analyst ~ Dallas, Texas ~ Great Salary + Unique Work Perks
This large and very well known organization based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is looking for a mid to senior level Systems Analyst for their in house team. In this position you will be responsible for requirements gathering/implementing AX solutions through working with stakeholders, provide AX support, manage system performance and provide end user training to the internal team as well as business users.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX experience
- Experience working with AX 2012 R3 required and D365 F&O highly preferred
- Experience working with the SQL Server database
- Experience working with the retail, inventory management, sales and marketing, production, master planning and procurement modules.
- Experience with code review (specifically X++ analysis)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
To fast track your resume please call Alison Denham at (972) 728 3966 or email: email@example.com with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.