Exciting Bank and Trust company in the Boston market seeking an experienced Senior Data Engineer with a focus on Azure Big Data to work in their Downtown Boston office.
Exciting financial service company who has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships and nonprofits. Working on the best projects in Microsoft Azure in Boston, this company always stays up to date with the latest technology, such as Azure Data bricks, to insure you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in cloud technology.
You will be designing and developing architectures for intake, curation, organization, and dissemination of data in support of Data Engineering and Analytic projects. You will work closely with business stakeholders and other engineer teams to research technical requirements and resolve issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop ETL applications to move/integrate data between operational systems and data warehouse/ BI systems
- Ensure the quality, completeness, security, privacy, and integrity of data throughout the data lifecycle
- Develop, test, and maintain user-facing semantic layers, i.e. cubes, model
- Leverages industry best practices in ETL, data models, query optimizations & analytics; share same with team
- Implement code changes, Conduct SQL Code Reviews and maintain and improve existing database objects
- Preform production deployments
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience with Azure and/ or AWS
- Experience with Microsoft ETL and business intelligence technologies including but not limited to SQL Server database, SSIS SSRS and SSAS
- Data Modeling experience using Relational, Dimensional and other approaches to NoSQL databases
- Experience with relational databases (SQL server, Oracle), star schemas, exposure to NoSQL database technologies, Big Data Platforms like Hadoop or Cloud services like HDInsight
- Tableau is a plus
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Strong work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
If interested contact Anthony