Cross Training Dynamics AX Finance Consultant - £70,000
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that are looking to make multiple additions to their Finance Consultancy team. You will get the chance to work on D365 FinOps projects from day 1 and also get the opportunity to cross train into Dynamics if your skill set lies with another ERP platform.
The key consideration at this stage is having experience of delivering multiple ERP implementations from a finance business process perspective, along with ideally having a consultancy background.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on multiple Dynamics AX & D365 implementation projects
- Have the flexibility to travel UK wide
- Delivering guidance across finance business processes and ensuring that the best possible product is delivered
- Taking ownership of your own training and development through the guidance from the Partner Channel
Skills & Qualifications
- Dynamics AX & Dynamics 365 experience would be desirable
- ERP delivering from a consultancy perspective is essential
- Finance qualifications would be desirable - ACCA, CIMA,
- Flexible starting salary dependant on experience
- Industry leading training
- Flexibility to work from home and manage your own diary
Interviews are being arranged at short notice, get in touch with Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to email@example.com.
Key Words: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, F&O, D365, Dynamics AX, AX2012, Finance Consultant, AX Implementation, Microsoft Gold Partner, ACCA, CIMA, Finance Implementation, UK Wide, Home Based, Customer Site, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Oxford, Cambridge