Software Engineer - Muizenburg
Looking for a challenging opportunity but not interested in a corporate environment? This opportunity offers you a challenge within a small team with hands-on support from senior developers and sees you enjoy a flat company structure & open-plan office space.
You'll be joining a forward thinking group of people who place high importance on company culture and creating a stimulating environment of sharing ideas and pitching your suggestions to the team on a monthly basis. Have your voice heard!
If you are passionate about development and enjoy a creative environment where you can code using the right tech foir the right job, apply by sending your CV so firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and requirements
You'll be involved in new projects and architecture, while also continuing to to maintain and enhance our current projects based on company requirements. We look after the core business systems for a well-known retail brand.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- At least 4 years working in a similar role
- A good understanding of ASP.Net, C# or VB.Net (C# preferred)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of MS SQL server and/or MySQL, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process would be advantageous
- Proven problem-solving skills
The tech you'll be working with
- Back End
- Net (Core - Optional)
- Front End
- CSS3 / Sass
- HTML 5
Applications need to be in by the 18th of October to be considered.
Please send updated CVs to email@example.com.