My client is a highly reputable, globally known, Microsoft Gold Partner who works with the newest cloud services available on the market. They work on some of the largest and most complex cloud projects in the country and maintain a strong work/life balance with their employees.
They're looking to bring in an Application Development Manager to run the Azure development team on their cloud application projects in Houston. This person will be customer facing, providing cloud strategy and business analysis while remaining technically hands on throughout the entire migration of applications to Azure. This candidate should have experience migrating applications from on premise to Azure, strength with Azure PaaS services, and has developed cloud native applications previously.
If you want to be exposed to the newest cloud services on the market and work for a company that values work/life balance, hence unlimited PTO, this is the place to be!
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience managing an Application Development team, or any sort of development/engineering team in a cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- Strength with data migrations from on premise to Azure
- Strength with AzurePaaS services
- Can be Azure App Services, Logic Apps, Service Fabric, .NET Core, APIs, Web Apps, App Insight, etc.
- Consulting background highly preferred as you will be customer facing
- Experience with Azure native application development
- Experience deploying applications to Azure
- Any experience with AWS is a plus
- Microsoft and/or Azure certifications preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous compensation
- Genrous 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement