Wish to have the security of permanent placements and the top up salary of freelance? Then read on. My client operates in the field of BI and Big Data consultancy and works across a large variety of markets, such as retail, maritime, financial, government and transportation. They have offices in Gelderland, Utrecht, Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland, and are very flexible with the location, and hours you wish to work. They are looking for all levels of experience, starting from Traineeships, up to Juniors, Medior and Senior.
How it works
You will be sent out to customers to help them with their Business Intelligence needs as an expert. Alongside getting a base salary, you will also get a hourly rate: 70% for you and only 30% goes to the company. With an average of €80 an hour for Senior level, this adds up quite quickly. Alongside this benefit, you will also be trained in your choice of Microstrategy, Microsoft BI or MarkLogic.
- Identify customer needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a sparring partner for the customer and the company around our data driven customer experience proposition
- Identify required source data and manage the integration with customer's existing systems
- Coach and guide junior consultants together with other experienced colleagues
- Skills in Business Intelligence tools (SaaS, Microsoft, Oracle, Cognos, Informatica, Qlikview, Tableau, etc).
- Experience with Big Data (Hadroop, R, NoSQL, Cassandra, Splunk, Python, Spark, Kafka, etc).
- Strong client facing, managerial and technical skills
- Willingness to travel for consultancy based reasons
- Dutch speaking
- "A la carte" benefits (you can choose which ones you want)
- Training with Microstrategy, Microsoft BI or MarkLogic
- Permanent based salary with freelancer hourly rate top up
- Flexibility on location and hours
If interested in this excellent role, contact me for more details at:
LinkedIn: James Noble
call me on +31 20 241 8505