Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
A local end user is looking to have a junior resource join the finance team as they undergo a new D365 implementation. This position would assist with the implementation, support different divisions, and help run reports through the data in the systems. The ideal candidate would come from a strong finance background and be looking to work within the latest ERP technology.
- Be able to understand basic accounting principles and the account payable flow
- Act as a liaison between the IT department and the Finance department
- Assist in creating user friendly solutions to help streamline data in the system
- Be able to troubleshoot in both Dynamics AX and SQL Server
- 2 years DynamicsAX
- Finance modules and Management Reporter
- Dynamics 365 F&O preferred but not required
- Any overall ERP experience
- Strong finance/accounting back ground
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona and Utah and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available In the Arizona and Utah area please contact me.