Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant, Central London, £75K
Do you want cutting edge D365 project work?
Want to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner?
London only client travel?
If you're nodding in agreement with the above, then this role is for you. My client are a private equity back Microsoft Gold Partner growing their Dynamics CRM practice from a Central London office location, looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join their team. This is primarily an office based role with roughly an 80/20 split between office and client site. The unique offering of this role is that client site is limited to London only, minimising travel compared to most consultancies.
You'll play a lead role, working on up to three projects at any given time, primarily implementing a vertical aligned solutions within the membership sector and developing IP for a new Non for Profit solution. Your role will be split between hands on development, solution design and client facing consultancy.
The role requires:
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 and 365
- End to end software development lifecycle experience on Dynamics projects
- Experience designing integrations and writing integration documentation
- Dynamics CRM solution design experience
- Azure experience is desirable
- Previous experience working for a Microsoft Gold Partner is desirable
If this opportunity is what you're looking for get in touch today, as this role will be gone fast. Send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980 for more info. All calls are in full confidence.