ROLE: 2nd Line Engineer
LOCATION: North London
We are currently working alongside an IT consultancy based in North West London with a wide client base around the south of the UK. The company has a heavy focus on providing Cloud/Hybrid IT solutions for a range of industry leading organisations.
Due to the growth trajectory of the company and the increased client base they are looking to bring in a strong 2nd line engineer to help deliver technical solutions, projects and troubleshoot existing infrastructures with a focus on moving into a 3rd line role within the first year.
The role is technically varied, and you will be expected to work closely with your 2nd and 3rd line colleagues delivering technical solutions, projects and troubleshooting existing infrastructures. You will therefore need to be an exceptional communicator who is able to work autonomously. To be able to deliver effective solutions that meet clients' requirements
- Hypervisor technologies - VMware ESXi mainly
- Cloud platforms, especially AWS and Azure
- Networking knowledge to a Cisco CCNA
- Full Microsoft Windows 2012 / 2016
-Experience in a client facing role is desirable
The role is full time Mon-Fri 9-5pm with overtime available if desired.
What this means for you:
- Exposure to high quality IT infrastructures with boutique clients who are leaders in their own market segments
- Supported by colleagues who are passionate about the delivery of progressive cutting edge technical solutions.
- The opportunity to learn and to play a part in shaping the future of the business
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then send your CV to email@example.com or contact me directly on 0191 814 7800