Enterprise Solution Architect (ERP) - Home Based
Who is my client?
A global IT consultancy firm, with an expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice. They provide ERP/ CRM solutions to a range of exciting, enterprise level customers across the UK and internationally. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are a recognized leader in their specific field.
What does my client need?
My client requires a seasoned ERP Solution Architect, with 5+ years experience in ERP/ Business Systems implementation, on an international scale. Successful candidates will hold a high level of functional knowledge of ERP business solutions, across multiple modules (including financials, trade & logistics, projects), and have experience in the technical/ functional design authority/ architecture of ERP solutions for multi-national businesses.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and architect ERP solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a strategic role within the D365 Practice as a Solution Architect, promoting functional best practice.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers, Functional and Technical teams to ensure successful and complete delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required.
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting/ architect capacity on a number of end-to-end ERP implementations (preferably with Dynamics AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 for Operations project experience)
- Functional/ Technical understanding of ERP Business Systems solution - Broad modular background/ understanding ideally including Manufacturing, Distribution and Professional Service
- A good understanding of Integration technologies
- Methodical approach (exposure to AGILE, Waterfall or preferably SureStep principles)
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
The role will be home based, with an expectation to be on client site/ in office across the UK 2-3 days per week. My client will consider candidates based UK wide who are willing to travel.
Salary and Benefits
- A basic salary up to £95k (Experience dependant)
- Fully expensed travel
- Pension/ Healthcare/ Life insurance Scheme
- Openings for further professional training/ MS Certifications
- 25 days holiday + Bank/ Incentive Schemes
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7542 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
Key Words: ERP, Solution Architect, Dynamics AX, D365, Dynamics 365, SA, Implementation, Dynamics, Microsoft, UK Wide, Home Based, Microsoft Gold Partner, Project Lead, Project Delivery