I'm currently working with a nationally renowned Microsoft gold partner. They have been operating for over 20 years and they have expanded their operations nationally but also they have been winning some of the most exciting projects with leading organisations within their own respective industries.
This is a salaried position which is paying up to £120,000 with some great benefits. This includes, car allowance, 25 days holidays + 8 days bank holidays, bonus up to £20% as well as training and development for your own personal upskilling. All of which is included at no extra cost.
Our client pride themselves on being one of the best and most understanding companies who put their employees at the heart of everything they do. Although there is a requirement of travel, they equally understand the important of work life balance so they always prioritise local candidates for local projects in the first instance. They aim to have their workforce working home on Fridays, to make that weekend feeling come a little sooner!
Your main responsibility will be to oversee the BI practice whilst still remaining hands on. Some of your additional responsibilities are as below.
- You will be Running the Data Platform practice - which includes the following sub practices:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Data Warehouse
- You will also be focused on customer/employee satisfaction, retention, development and recruiting.
- You will play a pivotal part in the strategy / road mapping, decision making of the BI practice
- You will be working with new & existing customers to really understand what their requirements are and then help to deliver some of the best in class BI solutions that the market has to offer
- As this role still has a requirement of being hands on, we need applicants to have experience across the BI / Azure stack with a wider understanding of Analytics.
- Managing teams of different sizes
- Excellent organisation, communication, presentation, negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
My client are looking to bring on the best Head Of BI & Analytics Manager the market has to offer. The roles which they offer are always in high demand and interviews are already taking place. Don't miss out and get in touch ASAP!
You can send me your CV to email@example.com / contact me on 0191 2235307