Office 365 Engineer - Flevoland
I am working closely alongside a Microsoft Silver Partner based in Flevoland to help build their team for their innovative Office 365 projects ongoing and coming up very soon!
- An innovative Cloud Solutions start up
- Microsoft Silver Partner and Cisco Partner (to accommodate their product and cloud journey)
- Building their proposition towards managed services for a constant inflow of work
- They manage all the network components from their office location, build the infrastructure in the network box and ship it to the client (firewalls, servers, managed devices etc.)
- Industries: retail/production/manufacturing/healthcare
- MORE focus on infrastructure - integration into Office 365 - user training and adopt-ability
- High end quality customised solutions
They are looking for an experienced Office 365 Engineer to help manage and maintain the servers. The ongoing projects include an expansion of the full Office 365 suite within a global retail giant. As a self-starter, you'll have a lot of freedom and independence with the chance to develop your leadership skills at you contribute to the growth of the team and the company culture.
- Talking with different levels within the organisation
- Making detailed technical document designs
- Pre-sales architectural designs
- Lead the project
- 60% at the client side 40% in the office
Benefits include 27 days holiday, a monthly and yearly bonus scheme, attending global MS events and a great pension plan.
For more information about the projects and how they are working with the most innovative cutting-edge technologies, then apply with you updated resume at the link.