Senior Finance Consultant - D365 F&O - London - £85,000
Are you passionate about the Dynamics market?
Do you have experience with finance ERP implementation?
We could have the ideal role for you! I am working with one of the key Microsoft Gold Partners in the market at the minute and they are looking for talented finance professionals to get involved with multiple implementation projects with Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365.
You can achieve:
- Starting base salary dependant on experience
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Flexible working
- Microsoft Certifications
What you will be bringing to the role:
- Proven Finance industry experience - certifications would be beneficial: CIMA, ACCA, ACMA
- Full life-cycle ERP Implementation experience - Ideally with Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 and Dynamics 365
- Module implementation experience - GL, PL, Sales, Tax, Accounting, PO
- Experience working with End Users/ 3rd Party Suppliers
- Experience creating documentation to underpin any implementation plans - FDD etc.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations would be beneficial
- Stakeholder management experience is essential
- Prior Dynamics certifications would be nice to have
Feel free to get in touch with Lee McCarron at Nigel Frank to talk about the role in more detail and move the process forward.
I fully understand the need for confidentiality at this stage and I would be able to give you a full overview of the current market. I would also be keen to chat with other specialists within the Dynamics ERP market.
Key Words: Finance, Finance Consultant, Senior Consultant, Home Based, UK Wide, Microsoft, Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics, AX2009, AX2012, D365, Dynamics 365, ACCA, CIMA, Microsoft Certifications, Finance Module, Greater London, Essex, Watford, Canary Warf, Thames