Are you a .NET developer looking to expand your knowledge of the framework by being a part of a very skilled, focused team who share knowledge regularly and encourage the internal growth of its employees?
Priding itself on being at the forefront of technology, this purely in house consultancy company operates with the latest hardware and provides a budget for the training and certifications of its members. This opportunity provides you with the chance to work in a technically challenging role that moves with the ever changing tide of the market.
Location - Malmo.
Desired skill set
- Development experience using .NET/C# (preferably .NET Core)
- Full stack with a strong back end is preferred.
- Web development background would be a plus.
- There is also the opportunity to work with SharePoint if previous experience is there.
About the client
- As a company they have seen strong organic growth in recent years, looking to hire several more before the year ends.
- Work long term, big projects in their entirety, from idea to implementation.
- Heavy focus on working culture and cohesion of its developers, providing team building events such as cinema visits and conference trips.
- Along the lines of team cohesion, team breakfasts take place every Monday to discuss everything going on at the time.
- This client places a heavy focus on the developer, encouraging you to voice your opinion and ideas.
Also providing employees with the opportunity for remote work and flexi time, this is the rare opportunity where the employees are the focus. Interested? Don't hesitate to reach out ASAP!
If this is an opportunity that stands out to you, or you're interested in hearing about similar opportunities across Sweden, don't hesitate to reach out ASAP!
Email - email@example.com