Azure Development Team Lead, Copenhagen
My client has a number of really cool projects throughout Copenhagen and this has led to an openning for a Azure Development Team Lead. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work on DevOps and Microservices on the Azure Platform! Your responsibilities would include....
- Analyze requirements and design solutions that are "fit for purpose"
- Assemble winning teams to fit a certain project
- Manage a team (nearly always agile) to deliver successful results
- Architect and choose the best technology for given situation
- Build modern applications leveraging the latest Azure cloud components
- Ensure everything is delivered with modern DevOps like automation, infrastructure as code and automated testing
- While you are expected to help others to be productive with high quality you are a person who is not afraid to get your own hands dirty
- Programming background in .NET C#, SQL, ASP.NET etc.
- Modern architecture patterns like Micro-services API Management and containerization
- DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code
Sound interesting? Give Eddie a call on 0044 191 338 7671 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!