Temporary Systems Engineer - Leeds UK - £300 PD
Nigel Frank International are currently working with a client who is searching for a Temporary Systems Engineer to join their fast growing and highly innovative business.
Who will I be working with?
My client is a global company focused on bringing innovative new technologies to market combined with a fast and responsive service. They serve a range of industries across the world, bringing products to customers in markets across the globe.
What will this role of Systems Engineer entail?
Support and maintain existing IT systems
- Dealing with in house computing systems whilst ensuring compatibility
- Designing and launching new IT services within the organisation
- Enhancing existing services, software and operating systems
- Develop and implementing strategies to improve current systems
- Using your communication, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify communicate and resolve any issues in order to maximise the benefit of IT systems investments
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- Dealing with customers within a manufacturing environment whilst problem solving alongside this
What will i need to be considered for this Systems Engineer vacancy?
Thorough knowledge of current IT technology systems including:
- Sharepoint 2013
- Support of cloud based infrastructure - AWS cloud O365
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and later versions
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 RT and later versions
- Understanding of Windows 7 and 10
- Networking, DNS and infrastructure device knowledge
- Willingness to travel
Salary: £300 Per day Contract Type: Temporary - 9 Months Location - Leeds - UK
Sharepoint / Temporary Systems Engineer / Leeds / Yorkshire / United Kingdom / Microsoft Office / AWS