- Communicate with board and C level executives about business processes
- Manage and lead 5 direct reports.
- Be able to work with the CIO on the strategic running of the IT business.
- Be able to work with the current business leaders on daily business issues and processes.
- Be able to grow under the CIO and take over day to day responsibilities.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Solid infrastructure, security, business process and IT operations exposure on a global scale.
- Must have good communication and be able to interact with C level and Board members.
- Must be based in the office
- Be able to multitask and manage multiple people/processes at a time
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to continue your career! Please contact Evan Burns at E.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-546-4861 for more information regarding this role and other great Dynamics AX opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.