SharePoint/ Office 365 Consultant
£50,000-£65,000 + Benefits
London - office based
I am currently working with an award winning organisation based in London who provide exciting solutions to their very well-known clients across multiple industries. My client is looking to grow their team with the addition of a talented and enthusiastic Senior SharePoint/ Office 365 Consultant who is passionate about technology and is keen for a role with varying responsibility. This company pride themselves on supporting their employees to progress and develop within with regular performance reviews to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability whilst ensuring a positive working environment.
You will be passionate about working with clients and confident to assess client needs and deliver solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven commerical consultancy experience in SharePoint & Office 365
- The ability to present complex technology topics to senior client stakeholders and the wider internal team
- The ability to produce high quality written functional and technical specifications.
- Solid experience managing and administering SharePoint sites
- Excellent knowledge in architecting and designing Front End focused SharePoint solutions (Master Pages, Page Layouts, SharePoint Framework, REST APIs, CSOM, JSOM etc.)
- Good understanding of the Office 365 Suite (Flow, Forms, Stream etc.)
Some of the main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Leading and managing the technical delivery of SharePoint & Office 365 projects end-to-end
- Supporting the business with pre-sale activities and assisting in large pitches to potential clients
- Running client workshops to ensure necessary details are captured
- Ensuring outputs UX and Design teams are compatible with and optimised for SharePoint
- Working with the Development and Project Management teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage and resolve issues as quickly and effectively as possible
- To lead and manage the team of SharePoint Developer
- To efficiently manage your own workload
This positon will provide you with the opportunity to work in an extremely successful organisation and to develop your existing skills further. In this role you will be communicating with people across the board and will be sure to be working on exciting projects and propositions from the off-set.
I am currently shortlisting for this position today. So to avoid disappointment, please contact me on 0191 5000036 or send your CV over to email@example.com to put yourself forward for this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.