URGENT REQUIREMENT - HR Consultant - Dynamics 365
This is an urgent requirement with a Microsoft Gold Partner in the centre of London. Due to an influx of D365 for Talent projects, they are looking for an experienced HR consultant who really understands business processes to receive training and development to be able to work on customer projects.
Projects are on the rise with one of the most advancing Modules of Dynamics 365 (D365 for Talent) and you will be able to gain substantial industry experience over a short period time.
What you can achieve
- Competitive base salary £50-£60,000
- 10% bonus
- Industry leading training from day 1
- Opportunity to work on multiple projects
- 5% pension
- Home based contract (if not commutable to London)
- Free breakfast twice a week
- Massage therapist in the office twice a week
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrable experience within HR & payroll - Ideally experience of an implementation
- ERP User experience ideally with Dynamics AX2012 & Dynamics 365 - other ERP exposure considered
- Expert user experience with the HR module within AX & D365 is highly desirable
- Broad knowledge of other Microsoft products would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a Consultancy or Partner environment would be excellent
Interviews are happening throughout the rest of this week. Send across an updated version of your CV to Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0191 338 7542.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, D365, AX2012, ERP, HR Consultant, Implementation Consultant, Microsoft, Gold Partner, UK Based, Customer Focus, Product expert, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds