Sr Dynamics CRM Developer - Carlsbad, CA
|Date Posted:||20th August 2018|
|Nombre de contacto:||Austin Shankel|
My client is a well-established company in the health and wellness industry that is going through one of the largest Dynamics 365 implementations in North America. They are looking for someone with extensive experience in development of enterprise level Dynamics CRM systems to join their team. This candidate will have the opportunity to do more than just development work.
The CRM developer will have a good understanding of CRM APIs in order to assist in the integration of CRM with other applications, as well as an understanding of the underlying data model in order to perform data migrations into CRM. They will be involved in business and system analysis. This is a great opportunity to work with the newest technology on a growing team with plenty of opportunity for leadership growth.
- Extend application functionality to implement custom business logic using plugins.
- Create custom UI screens and configure default screens to match business requirements.
- Configure and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM users/teams/Business Units/etc.
- Integrate with other applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM API's.
- Data loading - migrating data from other systems into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. E.g. Scribe.
- Review code developed by team members to ensure adherence to technical specifications and operational standards, and provide feedback on improvements.
- Create deployment instructions and coordinate the deployment to appropriate environments.
- Maintain existing applications to ensure high performance and high availability.
- Create design documentation for new enhancements.
- Collaborate and advise Product Owners on the best practices for technical solutions.
- Conduct code reviews on code developed by other team members.
- Perform root cause analysis of production issues and document resolution for the team.
- Review application performance and determine areas of improvements.
- Develop solutions with a team using Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Identify areas for refactoring code and improving the existing code.
- 6+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 3+ year experience working with Web technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM APIs and web services.
- Experience with SSRS.
- Experience with Scribe or other ETL tools like SSIS.
- Experience with SQL databases (Oracle or SQL Server preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform preferred
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) like Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of modeling using UML and understanding of industry standard design patterns.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment to build incremental features in order to produce an application release.
We work directly with the hiring manager throughout the entire interview process and are scheduling interviews as early as today! This position will not be available for long. Please contact me directly to apply by sending your CV/Resume to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at 818-356-8566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: