* Design and implement the Service Management /ITIL processes that are to be used in the Organisation.
* Service Catalog, Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Service Level Management, etc
* Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to implement a new ITSM platform and implement the designed processes.
* Work alongside new IT Service Provider(s) to onboard the provider(s) and develop the ways of working for the IT Service Organisation across Service Desk, Local and End User Support, Applications Support and Infrastructure Support.
* Provide a level of day to day Service Delivery oversight.
* Service Transition & Integration
* Ensure that new services transition into production smoothly and can be operated in a way that is consistent with agreed service levels and agreed operational costs.
* Manages the quality and implementation of changes to production services, through release management methodologies and governance of change control.
* Managing risks related to new, changed or retired services. Ensure the service change create expected business value.
* Run ad-hoc IT Projects to implement new software and systems
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
PREFERRED EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
* ITIL Foundation Certificate
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Experience working in an IT Service Organisation
* Experience designing and implementing service management processes. E.g. Incident Management, Problem Management, JML, etc
* Experience as a Project/Programme Manager
* Experience as a Service Transition Manager
* Highly Organised
* Works under own direction