Senior Devops Engineer - Up to �95,000 Per annum + Flexible working + Market leading company benefits!
One of my top clients at Nigel Frank has just exclusively informed us of a brand new senior devops engineer role. The company is growing extremely quickly this year and are looking to double in the next 12 - 18 months which is a perfect time to join them and be working with the best professionals in the industry! They are looking for a Driven Consultant with a technical background in DevOps, SRE and Operability and a passionate belief in the benefits of DevOps.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will provide consultancy services to clients to identify any gaps in their DevOps culture, platforms or processes and advocate for best-practice solutions
* Work with architects to design technical capability including platforms, cloud environments and pipelines
* Provide leadership to technical teams as they implement solutions on client engagement
* Help to grow and mature the service by defining and maturing the service offerings
Skills & Qualifications
* Ability to create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins
* Configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation or Powershell
* Experience previously working within a Consultancy preferred
* Have a strong belief in the business and technical value of DevOps culture
* Have a main focus on Devops as a culture, getting involved with presales
* Experience with using container technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
* Understand the links between DevOps, agile and lean processes as part of a holistic approach to modern software delivery
* Can expertly bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical, mediating between people and communicating with stakeholders at all levels to build consensus
* Can define and challenge strategies, patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements, and provide proactive advice and guidance for their definition across a client organisation
* Have a collaborative, consultative, open-minded approach
* Want to contribute to a growing DevOps and Cloud community
* 7% bonus including a minimum of a 6.5% salary increase annually
* Company share scheme - more details will be discussed on the first pre-screening call
* Huge Equipment allowance for office at home
* Generous Holiday plan
* Exceptional Development options and opportunities to take your career to the next level within a forward thinking and innovative working environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based