Data Architect, London, �120,000 - Remote/Hybrid - Spark, Data Bricks, Data Lakes, Big Data Solutions
My client is looking for a talented and motivated Big Data Architect who has good experience in owning and developing big data solutions and data lake projects.
You'll be responsible for providing technical leadership in architecting and designing end-to-end solutions for the organisation's datalake initiatives, as they provide increasing numbers of services to consumers across multiple digital channels.
You will be driving improvements in the current design, processes & implementation to improve operational management, scalability, and extensibility.
* Strong implementation experience using Spark and Databricks
* Strong Cloud experience (ideally Azure, Cloud agnostic is fine)
* 2 Data Lake projects
* Demonstrable experience owning and developing big data solutions, using Hadoop, Hive/Hbase, Spark, Databricks, ETL/ELT for 5+ years
* 10+ years of Information Technology experience, preferably with Telecom / wireless service providers.
* Experience in designing data solutions following Agile practices (SAFe methodology); designing for testability, deployability and releaseability; rapid prototyping, data modeling, and decentralized innovation
* DataOps mindset: allowing the architecture of a system to evolve continuously over time, while simultaneously supporting the needs of current userseviously heavily involved in an implementation program
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Excellent IT background, ideally within Telco
Salary: Up to �120,000 + bonus + package - sponsorship provided - you must reside in the UK.
Location: London (1 day in the office per week)
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.