SQL/CRM Application Consultant - REMOTE
This client is an innovative company (ISV in the Public Service Sector) who is looking for an consultant to join their team as an Application Consultant. They are looking for someone with SQL Server experience as well as extensive client facing experience. This company has very competitive benefits, such as 100% coverage on medical and dental insurance, and a great 401K match. If this sounds like a good fit and you've been looking to join a company who will always have projects in the pipeline, this is the company for you.
- Train clients on standard software and customized software unique to client requirements.
- Develop user documentation, training manuals, and on-line help.
- Experience in mapping process flows, understanding, and documenting client-specific requirements.
- Translate client requirements to process changes and solutions to address the client's needs.
- Quality assurance testing of software after it has been configured for a client.
- 3 years of related business experience, client facing
- SSIS/SSAS experience (preferred)
- Experience with CRM, preferrably Dynamics CRM
- Software industry background (implementing ERP or SaaS solutions is ideal) or experience with regulatory agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections is a plus.
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!