A good client of ours is looking to add on a Point of Sale Systems Analyst to their team based out of New York City. They are premium luxury retail brand that uses Dynamics D365 extensively. Previous experience with Dynamics AX or F&O is highly desired. This is a good opportunity for someone looking for growth and a chance to further expand their technical skillset.
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE*
* Provide primary point of escalation for resolution of support tickets raised by the IT Support Desk
* Assist the global project team with successful configuration and testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 POS (D365POS)
* Support Ted's network and systems infrastructure for the retail estate
* Ensure best practices of system administration
* Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes, and anticipate implications
* Communicate effectively with Head of IT & Business Solutions
* Manage software configuration, testing, deployment, and go-live support for new POS solutions.
* Act as the main point of escalation for production support issues, researching, resolving and documenting technical issues that the support team is unable to resolve.
* 3 years+ experience in a retail IT support environment, experience with Microsoft POS solutions (D365, AX POS) strongly desired
* Experience supporting a large scale deployment of POS solutions a plus
* Excellent knowledge of Windows Desktop and Apple iOS operating systems
* Familiarity with retail specific technology solutions such as: digital signage, traffic counters, mobile-POS solutions, etc.
* Working knowledge of Meraki Cloud networking solutions a plus
* Exposure to MS-SQL search queries and database basics preferred
* Excellent documentation skills including creating new & updating existing support documents
* Strong understanding of testing and change management procedures and SAM/ITIL processes
* CompTIA, A+, Network+ qualifications options or equivalent are desirable.
* Massive commitment to quality and ensuring the end result exceeds expectations
* Excellent professional people skills with a 'can do' attitude
* Essential ability to communicate clearly, effectively & professionally with all calibers of users and external parties either verbally or written
* Excellent troubleshooting skills using logical/progressive methods of fault-finding
* Generous compensation and PTO package
* Health insurance, Vision, Dental
* 401k matching
* A fun and inclusive work culture!