Role & Responsibilities
* Plan, lead and manage Dynamics 365 implementation teams
* Manage detailed activities required to deliver the project on time and on budget.
* Anticipate, identify, manage and help mitigate issues and risks.
* Set and manage detailed expectations with functional and technical staff.
* Passionate about coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues.
* Forecast, manage and track the budget to actuals and client billings for the project.
* Coordinate and schedule project resources
* Manage client and client relationship
* Demonstrate effective communication skills to collaborate with multiple members of the team.
* Be able to juggle 2 projects at a time
* Travel post covid: 40%
Skills & Qualifications
* At least one year of Dynamics F&O experience
* Previous experience managing Dynamics AX / 365 implementations
* Previous consulting experience
* Proactive, effective communication skills (both oral and written)
* Advanced skillset with Microsoft Office including Work, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio
* Certificates are a plus
* Generous compensation + bonuses
* Remote flexibility, 401k,
* Work-life balance culture