My Client is one of London's leading IT Managed Service Providers in the Small to Medium sized business (SMB) sector. They provide successful, cutting-edge service solutions to leading UK-based & global organisations in the private sector.
They are looking for a driven, eager 2nd Line Support Engineer/Projects Engineer looking for their next step to support and work with the latest MS technologies (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure & Office 365). This is a salaried role paying up to �40,000 depending on the experience. You can expect a comprehensive benefits package. They pride themselves on working closely with all of their employees to understand what their long term aspirations are. They then signpost their training and development in order to help them reach their goals.
As part of this role you will be involved in some of the following areas...
* Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding Client's IT and business needs
* Being an escalation point for the 1st line team
* Providing centralised support to customers in line with contractual arrangements
* Mentoring Apprentices with onboarding to the company
* Carrying out or assisting with managed services onboarding for clients
* Assisting in projects as required, both remotely and on-site as required
* Assisting with research and development of products (new and old) to be used both internally and for our clients
I am looking for the following experience...
* Office 365
* Windows Server (2012 / 2016 / 2019)
* Active Directory
* Windows networking
* Basic routing, switching and Firewall rules
* Printer troubleshooting
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Karim Dennis on (0)203 1484645 or email@example.com
Please note the client is moving quickly with interviews being scheduled over the next few days.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.