Senior Software and Azure Cloud Consultant
Job Title: Senior Software and Azure Cloud Consultant
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Starting at 140K Bonus
The Azure Senior Consultant role is responsible for combines essential elements from technologies, processes and methodologies to help client's customers innovate and modernize their IT. This includes leading, coaching, mentoring and implementing customer improvement project related to cloud strategy and governance, application innovation and modernization, modern engineering / DevOps, and Analytics and AI.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make the client's customers successful and better at developing software
- Perform consulting services helping our customers modernizing/innovating their IT using Microsoft Azure services such as IaaS, PaaS, Azure DevOps, GitHub and other services part of Microsoft's portfolio or open-source development technologies.
- Provide technical pre-sales services to customers and participate in the creation of customer proposals, statement of work (SOWs) and project scoping calls
- Business development or marketing activities (webinars, demos, in-person sessions, blogs, etc.) sometimes in collaboration with our business partners such as Microsoft.
- Internal project activities (new services elaboration, internal tools development, lunch and learn, etc.)
- Personal development activities including obtaining certifications.
- Acquire technical and domain expertise on new and emerging IT platform functionalities and best practices and contribute in creating consulting packages to be delivered to our clients.
- 5 years related experience in Microsoft Azure
- Expertise in one or more of the following: cloud strategy and governance, application innovation and modernization, modern engineering/DevOps, and Analytics and AI
- Bonus/Comp packages
- Growth Opportunity
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!