Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Starting at 125K
The Data Engineer role is responsible for building unique high-impact business solutions utilizing advanced technologies for use by world class clients.
Essential Job Functions:
* Create and maintain the underlying data pipeline architecture for the solution offerings from raw client data to
final solution output.
* Create, populate, and maintain data structures for machine learning and other analytics.
* Use quantitative and statistical methods to derive insights from data.
* Guide the data technology stack used to build company's solution offerings.
* Combine machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language
processing under a holistic vision to scale and transform businesses - across multiple function and process.
* 3+ years hands on experience as a data engineer or similar position
* 3+ years of commercial experience with Python or Scala Programming Language
* 3+ years of SQL and experience working with relational databases (Postgres preferred)
* Knowledge of at least one of the following - Databricks, Spark, Hadoop or Kafka
* Bonus/Comp packages
* Growth Opportunity
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration!