How does working for one of the leading energy companies in Finland using almost exclusively the latest Azure products sound?
They are working towards becoming a complete carbon neutral company and always striving to find environmentally friendly ways to produce energy, offering new solutions for e-transport and renewable energy.
The client is now looking for an Azure Data Engineer to develop their Data environment on the cloud platform.
As part of the team, you will:
* Build Data and Analytics solutions to optimize their energy system.
* Identify new opportunities and improve their customer understanding and experience.
* Work with other analysts, scientists, engineers and other data professionals.
* Work closely with the Software development team and Business Leaders on a wide range of challenging tasks.
* Responsible for collecting, processing and storing data needed for analytics and AI solutions.
* Influence teamwork, implementation options and solutions.
You're a hands-on professional who has:
* 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer focused ideally on Microsoft technologies.
* Proficiency in SQL & Data Warehousing
* Experience with ETL
* Strong Azure knowledge, or very enthusiastic about moving into the cloud with some AWS experience.
* Fluent in both Finnish and English.
What they offer:
* Standard Finnish benefits.
* 8% monthly bonus.
* Opportuntiy to work in one of Finland's largest energy companies.
* Work in a completely Azure-focused environment and learn the latest technologies, paid for by the company.
* Loads of flexibility working in a fun, relaxed and agile environment.
* Opportunity to work for an internal product development company.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.