Dynamics NAV Developer - REMOTE - $130,000 - Jacksonville
You will be a Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Developer, responsible for assisting the implementation and configuration of the ERP system
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate closely with solutions architects and business analysts to deliver solutions
* Design new and update existing functionalities and within the Dynamics BC/NAV system
* Develop Integrations in C/AL
* Work to optimize ERP performance
* Minimum 3-5 years years as a NAV/BC developer
* Experience with most of the following: SSRS, SQL Server, Office 365, Sharepoint, EDI, Azure, Power BI
* Experience upgrading NAV to BC is a big plus
* Certifications are a big plus
* Strong understanding of ERP software
* Fully Remote work anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone
* 401K/Full health benefits
* Amazing Incentives
* $130,000 - $140,000
Come join a company that has received national recognition in the financial field, along with amazing company culture and attitudes.
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.