Full-stack .Net developer
5-8 years software development experience
Degree in IT or finance-related
Azure infrastructure services/
Agile & Scrum environment
Coding best Practices,
Full software Lifecycle
- Accountable for the on-time and quality delivery of software development projects.
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product Design team to agree to priorities, engineering plans and clear deliverables.
- Be curious, research and try new working practices that can enhance the team's performance.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams.
- Be accountable for the quality and safety of software that is developed within your team.
- Evangelize and embrace design thinking
- Hungry for market knowledge
- Be passionate, curious and self-driven.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Collaborative and transparent.
- Set and expect high standards
- Encourage and expect high levels of self-improvement from squad members.
- Ability to be upfront, honest and accountable.
Phone: 44 (0)191 406 0303 (ext 0303)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom