Head of IT Operations
My client are a global organisation within the Entertainment industry, who going through a huge IT Transformation. The business are looking for a talented leader to head up their digital transformation.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Oversee the runnings of IT operations: Support, Infrastructure, Networking, Security, BAU.
* People Management: training, coaching, development, recruiting, workload management etc.
* Create an onboarding process for new starters.
* Manage 3rd Party Vendors
* Manage support teams - Look at trends on support desk, where there are issues, asset management.
* Ensure ticketing systems are working effectively.
* Ensure IT processes are in place, being run effectively.
* Look at business continuity.
* Suggest improvements and ensure best practices.
* Work with all other departments to see how IT can improve and do better for them.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* Experience within a similar Head of IT or managerial role.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Great stakeholder management - gets on well with people, helps people understands the tech side.
* Managed an outsourced team - like 3rd party contracts.
* Strives for continuous improvement.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 25 days annual leave
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Electric car/salary sacrifice scheme
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.