SharePoint Administrator - London - £70k DoE
I am working with a market leader within the insurance industry who offer specialist insurance services to its range of high profile clients. They are looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join their team and take a prominent role within the business.
In this role you will be responsible for configuring, administering and developing the organisations Microsoft platform with a specific focus on its SharePoint Server. You will become the organisations SME for all things SharePoint and will work closely with other members of the IT team with comparable knowledge in their fields.
The organisation are also working directly with Microsoft to arrange paid training and certifications to help develop their team's skill set. This is something at the core of the organisations values and you would have the opportunity to speak with senior leaders to explore other avenues within the business that may be of interest to you longer term. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful business where you can make significant impact, but also continue to grow within the team.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Administering, configuring and developing the organisations SharePoint Server
* Work to migrate the organisation from SharePoint version 2013 to version 2019.
* Use PowerShell script for the automation of business processes.
* Provide ad-hoc guidance and training to end users when required whilst acting as the internal SME for all things SharePoint.
This is a salaried role paying up to £70,000 per year depending on experience. The role is based out of the organisation's office based in Central London on a hybrid basis. This role is also eligible for the organisation's discretionary bonus scheme alongside the company benefits package. This package includes generous holidays allowance, competitive pensions scheme and other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the following tools and technologies.
* Previous experience administering SharePoint on premise servers and other M365 applications.
* Strong PowerShell scripting experience
* Have experience working on migration projects to cloud based SharePoint servers.
* Experience with MS Power Platform with tools such as Power Apps and Power Automate would be beneficial.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.