Our clients are an extremely promising Microsoft Gold Partner, and they are currently seeking a Microsoft 365 Solutions Consultant that is looking to grow within a company, and use their professional expertise to assist in the management of digital workplaces.
As part of this role, you will be working to perform business analysis and low-code development as part of an experienced team. With a strong background in gathering essential requirements, writing documents and working with all aspects of Office 365 and SharePoint.
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
* Structured career development plan within IT
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Your daily responsibilities
* Assist with the design and architecture of SharePoint / O365 Solutions
* Coordinate and conduct internal and external workshops
* Produce relevent documentation to a high-level
* Gather requirements, create precise specifications and further develop a proof of concept
What kind of skills we're looking for
* Good knowledge of O365 and SharePoint development and configuration, Microsoft Azure, and the Power Platform
* Technical experience in the design of solutions and integration of systems
* Experience conducting businesses analysis and providing relevant documentation
* Natural communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006
[Please note that this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK]
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/