A London based MS Gold Partner are looking for driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of �40,000.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Fast progression is something that my client is well known and you should expect to have the chance to get promoted in a Functional consultant role in the near future.
As a Support Analyst you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. You will:
* Provide support and quick fixes on the clients issues
* Escalate and allocate the issues to the 3rd line when needed
* Provide training to both internal and external users
Skills & Qualifications
* More than 1 year of experience with MS Dynamics CRM/CE
* MS Dynamics Customisation and Configuration skills
* Strong communication skills
* A competitive salary of �40,000
* The flexibility to work from home
* Strong focus on your training and progression
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.