A London based MS Gold Partner are looking for driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of �100,000 plus bonus.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Fast progression is something that my client is well known and you should expect to have the chance to get promoted in a Senior architect/Head of position in the near future.
As a Solutions Architect you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. You will:
* Design the integration architecture and interfaces required on full Microsoft stack project implementations.
* Build strong relationship and trust with the key stakeholders
* Own the high level and low-level solution design of end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 4 years of experience as a Consultant or Architect with MS Dynamics CRM/CE
* Ideally MS Gold partner background
* Strong MS Dynamics Customisation and Configuration skills
* Strong communication skills
* A competitive salary of �100,000 + bonus
* The flexibility to work from home
* Strong focus on your progression
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.