Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, CRM Lead Developer, �80,000, Remote Working
A London based organisation focusing in the financial sector are looking for a motivated professional to join their fast growing team. Among other benefits this role provides the flexibly to work from home and a competitive salary of �80,000
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest Financial institutions in the UK. You will work in a team of experienced professionals and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Fast progression is something that my client is well known and you should expect to have the chance to get promoted in an architech role in the near future.
As a Lead Developer you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. This could include:
* Contribute to the ongoing development of existing CRM applications
* Design, manage and implement configuration and customisation aspects of Dynamics 365
* Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
* Work as a mentor for the junior talent.
* 3+ Years of experience as a Developer with MS Dynamics
* Strong skills in MS CRM Customisation and configuration
* Experience in requirements gathering and translation
* Strong coding skills with C# and .NET Techologies
* Right to live and work in the UK
* A competitive salary of �80,000
* The flexibility to work from home
* Accelerated career progression, with a clear progression path
* People focused working environment
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.