My client are well established digital forensic experts. Relied upon by 95% of police forces in the UK, they are the leading provider of software solutions to aid the fight against crime. They are searching for a support analyst to join their excellent Service and Operations team, responsible for providing IT support and delivery to their law enforcement customers.
They offer a competitive salary up to 40k, and they provide a great life and work balance, along with a clear path for career progression within this well-established company.
You will be responsible for:
* ensuring incident and requests are logged, tracked, resolved and measured within the given SLA's, whilst ensuring adherence to ITIL processes
* acting as a single point of contact and subject matter expert for the service desk analysts
* use ITIL4 philosophies and processes and with key responsibilities for Problem and Incident Management
* Development of Service Desk Analysts
* Briefing both Service and Development teams to ensure continual service improvement
* Experience as an IT Services Analyst and engineer
* Set and manage KPI's to drive down recurring problems
* SLA monitoring and management
* Experience with end user compute including Active Directory, Office 365 and Citrix
* SC Cleared
* Undergraduate degree in computer science
* ITIL4� Practitioner
This is the perfect opportunity for support engineers to join the leaders of innovative software solutions in their field, and work alongside specialists to collaborate with and learn from. If successful, you will be looking forward to getting involved in some of the most exciting projects the crime sector has to offer. They are interviewing NOW, so don't miss out!
If you are interested, email me at L.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me anytime on 02038266693