Developer (D365 CE), London, �40,000
Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, CRM Junior Developer, �40,000, Remote Working
A Edinburgh based Microsoft Partner are looking for an ambitious and driven professional with strong technical skills and experience in Microsoft CRM implementation. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of �40,000.
This is a great opportunity for a junior Developer to join one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Strong focus in your training and progression is something that you can expect as my client is providing all sort of certifications and training in order to establish yourself in the MS Dynamics world.
As a Dynamics 365 CE Junior Developer, you will:
* Contribute to the ongoing development of existing CRM applications
* Assist in the design and implementation of the configuration and customisation aspects of Dynamics 365
* Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
The successful candidate will have:
* A year of experience in implementing Dynamics CE/CRM
* Experience writing custom plugins
* Right to live and work in the UK
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.