Power BI Developer
A world-leading engineering company are looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to lead on Management Information reporting across the entire organisation. This is a fully-remote role with a rapidly evolving business, who are focused on strengthening their reporting and data analytics capabilities to support future growth.
As the sole Power BI specialist, you will manage all aspects of the report development lifecycle, from requirements capture through to development, delivery and maintenance, working with stakeholders across the organisation.
Having recently implemented Dynamics 365, you will need prior experience working with this as a data source in order to hit the ground running in this role. You'll work closely with D365 systems users to scope out reporting requirements, and evaluate and improve current reports, as well as develop new ones.
You will also be involved in the development and maintenance of their SQL database, so should have strong SQL development experience too.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Power BI enthusiast to become the go-to person for system data and reporting within this organisation, where you will have the chance to set your vision for reporting management into the future!
* Power BI expertise - including end-to-end dashboard development and DAX language
* SQL - strong SQL development experience including stored procedures, views, common table expressions and performance tuning
* Dynamics 365 - experience working with D365 as a data source is an essential
* Knowledge of the following would be beneficial but not essential: Power Shell, Power Query, Power Automate, Azure Synapse and Data Warehouse or Data Lakes
* Salary up to �54,000 depending upon experience
* Fully remote role
* Comprehensive benefits package
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org