Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who is a Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for Solution Architect Dynamics 365 F&O people in New Zealand.
This organisation is well-established, with over 20+ years of experience and an extensive client network and a strong project pipeline. This client has become one of the strongest D365 F&O practices in Australia and New Zealand and they are looking for some strong people in the F&O space to help take on the responsibility for new projects.
What you will be doing:
* Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills.
* Ability to help customers understand their solution and how it works with their company.
* The ability to define, design and specify solutions consistently with a strong can-do attitude.
* Strong Dynamics AX / D365 F&O experience.
* Experience as a Solution Consultant for customers and prospective customers, developing and delivering high quality customised presentations and demonstrations.
What you need:
* Experience in a solution consultant role with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and Dynamics AX.
* Good knowledge of the key Dynamics 365 F&O modules - Manufacturing and Supply Chain (preferable)
* Experience with technical & integration background.
* Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes/design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
What is on offer:
* Above industry standard salary packaging
* Remote working flexibility
* Inclusive work culture with experience and competence
* Excellent growth potential
* Career growth and progression
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Phone: +61 2 8319 2297