Azure Data Architect - Microsoft Business Applications -$150,000
This role is ideal for someone with strong experience in big data, databases and data warehousing architecture and implementation and who also enjoys a client facing role as opposed to behind the scenes. Our Solutions Architects and Consultants are challenged every day as we guide our customer's transformation with Microsoft 365. We hire excellent problem solvers with strong analytical skills. Currently, all of our staff is working remote and collaborating internally and externally with clients through Microsoft Teams.
* Gather requirements for data warehouse and analytics needs
* Consult with customers to review and unify data sources
* Architect cloud-based data solutions based on customer requirements
* Review and recommend architectures, technologies and tools
* Build and present Proof of Concept designs
* Mentor team members
Necessary skills include:
* Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
* Deep expertise in data, data warehousing, big data architecture and implementation
* Solution architecture in the cloud, Azure preferred
* Extensive experience building, maintaining and optimizing relational databases including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
* Experience in Database Design and development with Business Intelligence using SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), DTS Packages, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DAX, OLAP Cubes, Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
* Proficiency in the following languages: SQL, Python and PowerShell
* Ability to create, modify and maintain data analytics in Power BI, SSRS, Tableau and Crystal
* Strong working knowledge of Data Warehouse tools including Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage and Azure Data Factory
* Experience in source control tools GitHub and Azure DevOps Git
Some technologies that are helpful to have:
* Experience with Azure Data Bricks and Snowflake
* Experience in web development technologies like jQuery, ReactJS, node.js, Angular JS, CSS
* Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, and Design Patterns
* Experience in relational databases like SQL Server
* Experience in UI/UX design and development
* Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
* Experience in Microsoft technologies and products, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure SQL, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and SharePoint
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email J.Howe@NigelFrank.com / (704) 247-5554 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!