Nigel Frank, in collaboration with an MS Gold Partner who has recently started taking over the D365 F&O space across Australia and New Zealand, they are looking to bring on new talent located in New Zealand to Support their end clients.
They are currently looking for someone who has extensive experience in Supply Chain, this role is very customer-facing keeping clients up to date and looking after there all their needs.
What you will be doing:
* Strong experience in F&O Supply Chain
* Experience as a Support Consultant
* Experience in keeping up to date with customer's requests/log history keeping customers up to date on the support life cycle.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you need:
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations.
* The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications.
* Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
* Experience in Manufacturing or Distribution. (Desirable)
What is on offer:
* Above industry standard salary packaging
* Remote working flexibility
* Inclusive work culture with experience and competence
* Excellent growth potential
* Career growth and progression
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Phone: +61 2 8319 2297