Role: LINUX Integration Consultant
Start date: ASAP
Salary: �65,000 - �75,000 + benefits
We are currently working with an amazing globally recognised Consultancy who are looking for an experienced LINUX Integration Consultant.
You will be involved in leading and delivering project, enhancements and Live Service support work relating to the SAP project implementations. You'll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will also play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role
Your responsibilities will include:
* An experienced Linux Consultant is required to support the SAP business unit
* You will be responsible to help manage SAP environments on Oracle Linux with growth into the Azure Cloud service
* Develop and deliver platform related changes including end to end solution designs for new and existing projects requirements
Skills needed for the role:
* Knowledge of automated solutions is essential however desk training and knowledge transfer will be provided to support bespoke applications and SAP's CPS / BPA batch processing
* Good written and verbal communication skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy, Professional appearance
* Experienced in use of LINUX
* Advantage: PL/SQL, JAVA /J2ee
If you possess the above skills and experience and wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, send your updated CV to email@example.com by Friday 18th March at 3pm.