Exclusive Microsoft Partner Azure DevOps Role in Central London
I am looking for the perfect candidate for the perfect role. Is this perfect candidate YOU?
This Azure DevOps role is based in Central London and unlocks the opportunity to a multitude of roles within the industry! Do you want to work in the heart of London with some of the most beautiful views? Do you want to live that city lifestyle whilst doing what you love?
- 6 month contract (possible extension)
- Competitive rate - Outside IR35
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Remote Working (1/2 days in office per month)
The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
- Have experience with Kafka cluster implementation and management
- Have experience with Zookeeper cluster and Cassandra installation and management
- Docker and Kubernettes delivery microservices architecture
- Hands-on In-depth experience in architecting large-scale Azure enterprise cloud solutions and Landing
- Azure LZ, CAF, Policy, Security, AAD
- Networking experience - design
- (IAC) Terraform. HashiCorp
- (Config) Ansible, Packer
- (Secrets Mgmt) Vault
- (CI/CD) Jenkins/GitLab or similar
- (SCM) Bitbucket/GitHub or similar
- (Monitoring & Observability) - Datadog/AppDyna etc
- (Security) IAM, PAM, PIM.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Alex Katsigris on 0203 148 4633 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around London.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 148 4633 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.