Azure Infra Architect/ Consultant - Helsinki
Would you want to work with Azure in a top-notch consultancy that also is a Microsoft Gold Partner?
Then look no further!
Our Client company are opening their offices in Helsinki, Finland, and are now looking for skilled Azure professionals to join their team and help build the Finnish office.
One of the top consulting Azure firms - they are one of the leading IT consulting firms and top partners of Microsoft . Their focus is 100% on cloud services and they can offer all Microsoft cloud technologies with significantly above average skills and experience. Some example of their services are IT consulting on projects, managed services, providing cloud solutions, development and distribution of software.
They are now looking for an Azure Infra Architect or Consultant to join their team. The role can be modified according to your interests and skills. Daily tasks are very varied and would involve processing of standard procedures, recurring tasks such as management of groups, subscriptions, tags, policies, handling or deployment of new app zones, creation/modification of firewall rules, monitoring and backup, update management for example.
Experience and qualifications:
- Good Microsoft infrastructure basics (incl. Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS)
- Knowledge and experience with:
- Infrastructure as Code and Deployment Automation
- Design and construction of Virtual Cloud Datacenters / Landing Zones
- Migration and transformation of applications to the cloud
- PowerShell, Azure CLI, Terraform
What can they offer you?
- Flexible working hours and 30 days holidays
- Working on different and interesting projects across Europe and you will be on the first front, getting to use newest technologies
- Get to be a part of shaping the future of this company and their office in Finland
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International
is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com