As part of the development team you will be responsible for their internal web-based tools for search, administration and provisioning with an aim to provide better in-house tools, increase automation and improve their customer journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to design and implement high quality solutions. You will continuously contribute to improvements of software and teamwork whilst working closely with the Architects to develop web applications, both front- and back-end.
- Hands on experience using .NET, C#
- Experience working with APIs, Microservices and CI/CD
- Experience working with Angular
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Norwegian (written and oral)
- Experience in Containers, Kubernetes and Azure beneficial but not necessary
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cosmos DB beneficial but not necessary
- Participation in Hackathons
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Allowances allocated to home internet coverage, mobile expenses and lunches (cantina card)
- International work environment with growth opportunities that support both your personal and professional development
My client is actively interviewing to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me directly at 45 89 87 04 67.