Cloud DevOps Engineer - Oslo
We are presenting an exciting opportunity to further your career within a leading industrial software company at the forefront of the latest technologies. This organisation is focused on facilitating the green shift to revolutionise heavy asset industries.
My client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to help shape the culture and methodology of a rapidly growing company/division, especially within agile methodologies, automation, DevOps.
If you are interested in the chance to expand your knowledge with the newest technologies and help change the world, and are interested in joining such company then please read on and apply below.
Here you will be responsible for creating, managing and integrating software in order secure and automation cloud environments. Here you will work alongside talented architect and developers to deliver a highly available and strong performing digital twin for their clients.
You will be responsible for the full deployment, system monitoring, designing, infrastructure automation, release management and developing applications/tools for code building.
To be considered for this role you must meet these requirements:
- You have leadership qualities, lead by example and influence others.
- Curious, self-driven and is someone who likes to explore how technology can solve domain/business problems.
- Strong verbal English language skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- You should be open minded and collaborative in nature, get along well with others and share knowledge, information and experience.
- Experience of developing software in a commercial and agile environment, with any database or data store.
Experience in the below is desirable:
- Extensive experience working with Cloud platforms, however Azure is preferred.
- Atlassian Tools: Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge within security and API management.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, DevOps tools.
- Kubernetes, selenium and cypress experience.
Here you will be able to facilitate your personal progression and utilise your expertise across a broad range of technologies alongside positive and determined colleagues. The company is international, with an office in the heart of Oslo. As a modern thinking company, they have modern offices, and have a very social IT department that have retained a small and friendly team approach.
If this seems like a role and company you would like to be a part of then please apply below or contact me directly.
Phone : 45 89 87 11 45
Or reach out to me directly on LinkedIn!