Azure Infra Architect / Azure Consultant - Helsinki - Microsoft-Partnered
Role & Responsibilities
- A wide-range of Azure consulting tasks focused around infrastructure, can vary on client-needs and what you want to focus on.
- Qualify tickets and, if necessary, pass them on to a different Azure Team.
- Processing of standard procedures, recurring tasks such as management of groups, subscriptions, tags, policies, handling or deployment of new app zones, experience with VNets, DNS/DC, connectivity, creation/modification of firewall rules, monitoring and backup, update management.
- Experience or certification ITIL Framework.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Microsoft infrastructure basics (incl. Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS).
- Knowledge and experience with: Infrastructure as Code and Deployment Automation.
- Design and construction of Virtual Cloud Data-centers / Landing Zones.
- Migration and transformation of applications to the cloud.
- Identification and recording of business requirements and their implementation in cloud solution concepts.
- PowerShell, Azure CLI, Terraform.
- Aspiration to be in constant open exchange with team mates, to share knowledge and to work together on complex challenges.
- High interest in dealing with new technologies and cloud solutions such as Office 365/Azure etc. and working in depth technically.
- Finnish speaking.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- New laptop of your choice, phone, 30 days of holiday and more.
- One of Europe's top consultancies, a Microsoft Partner who are now growing in to Finland.
- Low hierarchy, community driven, a part of a team.
- You would be able to have an impact on your work and help shape the Helsinki office.
- Working on different and interesting projects across Europe and you will be on the first front, getting to use newest technologies.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland, willing to do some travelling per year to Helsinki and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.